Yo, We Are Hiring: Associate Creative Director
Do you have mad love for that pretty-pretty? Are you able to develop creative in a phased approach like nobody's business? Do you believe there's nothing more freeing than a tight brief, dig building stuff from scratch, and have a desire to work with high-growth digitally-driven brands that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Associate Creative Director
Location: Your House x Queen-and-Bathurst-ish
Reporting to: Creative Director
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) agile strategy for innovative consumer brands. We touch everything from the development of highly analytical business models through the implementation of go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial applied management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We are blissfully free from the status quo. We are curious beyond words. Our client brands are top-notch.
What does that mean? You will really, really build.
You will grow consumer brands from high level strategy through target-setting initiatives all the way down to literally pulling the levers that make the magic happen. You will be a key day-to-day lead with our portfolio of clients. You will build a powerful team of creative business builders. You will contribute to the development of our own brand and portfolio of business.
At the core of our soul, we believe that doing the work works. You will make an impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for directing the creative product for multiple clients.
- Partner with the marketing team on bringing strategies to life in creative implementation
- Lead the development of visual concepts for across the portfolio of clients
- Identification of creative opportunities within projects
- Produce projects (sites, applications, campaigns) with the support of the creative team
- Supervise and approve the work output of the creative team
- Ensure creative team is tracking to all project management requirements and workback schedules
- Assess visual assets in partnership with content team
- Highlight internal resourcing gaps and build base of freelancers as needed, within assigned budgets
- Participate in client meetings and report on creative initiatives
WHAT WE WANNA SEE
- 10+ years design experience, particularly focused in digital environments
- Ecommerce background is essential
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter (sell us, for real) with your CV to talent [at] jcand [dot] co. We look forward to learning about you!
We may earn an affiliate commission through some of the links on our site.