Yo, We Are Hiring: Amazon Associate
Do you consider AMS a form of entertainment? Are you a number-crunching, pattern-hunter with an agile approach? Do you feel an affinity for figuring out that new-new, get a headrush when you exceed your targets, and have a desire to work with high-growth digitally-driven brands that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Amazon Associate
Location: Your House x Queen-and-Bathurst-ish
Reporting to: Director of Performance Marketing
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) agile strategy for innovative consumer product brands. We touch everything from highly analytical business model development through go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We make a big impact, with a small team, in a short amount of time, and have the best time doing it. You will spend your time on value-add activities rather than cutting through red tape. You will be part of a smart, ambitious, energetic, creative, and fun team that has big goals -- and you will be an integral part of achieving them.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing paid performance channels for multiple clients.
- Amazon account setup and marketing across multiple clients of various sizes
- Account setup, acceptance, and onboarding into Amazon seller/vendor central
- Assist with inventory forecasting on Amazon platform
- Day-to-day management of all clients' accounts
- Assist in determining client's Amazon profit margins, optimal pack sizes, prices, shipping costs, etc.
- Troubleshoot ongoing account issues by submitting, following up, and resolving cases, monitoring and resolving account health issues
- Daily optimizations, campaign creation, experiments, and analytics in AWS
- Development, prioritization, and execution of growth experiments
- Collaboration with content team to make sure content is consistently updated and ready for conversion
- Analysis and preparation of reporting for internal and client-facing purposes
WHAT WE WANNA SEE
- Ecommerce experience is essential
- A genuine curiosity about how emerging technology inspires shopping behaviour
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter (sell us, for real) with your CV to jobs [at] jcand [dot] co. We look forward to learning about you!
We may earn an affiliate commission through some of the links on our site.