Do you see game-changing opportunities in numbers? Are you a user-centric, curious strategist with an agile approach? Do you have an affinity for deck-building, an obsession with market gaps, and a desire to work with high-growth digitally-driven brands that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Senior Consultant
Reporting to: Head of Strategy
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) agile strategy for innovative consumer product brands. We touch everything from highly analytical business model development through go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We make a big impact, with a small team, in a short amount of time, and have the best time doing it. You will spend your time on value-add activities rather than cutting through red tape. You will be part of a smart, ambitious, energetic, creative, and fun team that has big goals -- and you will be an integral part of achieving them.
THE ROLE IN (KINDA) BRIEF
Reporting to the Director of Agile Strategy, you will be responsible for omnichannel business strategy and execution across relevant channels for multiple clients. You will work in collaboration with our strategy, creative, and project management functions. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review client's current state and identify opportunities for growth and optimization across all business lines
- Analyze financial and operating data to uncover useable insights
- Build strategy to capture those opportunities
- Present strategy logically in client-ready deck format
- Create and manage execution plan
- Report on ongoing results using data analysis
- Make strategic go-forward recommendations based on results
- Build cohesive and detailed annual marketing plans for clients
- Understand each component and make a plan to execute
- Ensure successful and on-time execution through cross functional internal and client teams management
- Prepare all materials for quarterly business reviews
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients
- Attend meetings, distill action items for internal and external teams
- Keep client and internal teams up to date on status
WHAT WE WANNA SEE
- Management consulting experience is essential
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, data science, finance, or economics
- Keynote/Slides/Powerpoint building
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, and like products
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter (sell us, for real) with your CV to jobs [at] jcand [dot] co. We look forward to learning about you!