Yo, We Are Hiring: Director of Performance Marketing
Do you consider Google Real Time a form of entertainment? Are you a number-crunching, pattern-hunter with an agile approach? Do you feel an affinity for figuring out that new-new, get a headrush when you exceed your targets, and have a desire to work with high-growth digitally-driven brands that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Director of Performance Marketing and Analytics
Location: Your House x Queen-and-Bathurst-ish
Reporting to: CEO
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) agile strategy for innovative consumer product brands. We touch everything from highly analytical business model development through go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We make a big impact, with a small team, in a short amount of time, and have the best time doing it. You will spend your time on value-add activities rather than cutting through red tape. You will be part of a smart, ambitious, energetic, creative, and fun team that has big goals -- and you will be an integral part of achieving them.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing paid performance channels for multiple clients.
- Strategic growth planning across multiple clients of various sizes
- Maximization of inbound and outbound demand gen tactics
- Oversight of daily optimizations, campaign creation, experiments, and analytics in key platforms (Facebook, Google, Amazon)
- Day-to-day management of Facebook and Google ad platforms
- Oversight of Amazon and affiliate program development with key team members
- Familiarity with SEO strategies and ability to oversee
- Other tactical experimentation and optimization such as SMS, exit pop ups, conversion rate optimization, and any new innovation in the growth space
- Development, prioritization, and execution of growth experiments
- Collaboration with content team to make sure content is optimized for conversion
- Analysis and preparation of reporting for internal and client-facing purposes
- Building and management of a performance marketing team
WHAT WE WANNA SEE
- Ecommerce experience is essential
- A genuine curiosity about how emerging technology inspires shopping behaviour
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter (sell us, for real) with your CV to jobs [at] jcand [dot] co. We look forward to learning about you!
We may earn an affiliate commission through some of the links on our site.