Ecommerce Business Analyst
Are you a structured thinker with the ability find the relevant nuggets in buckets of data? Are you a quantitative person with major excel chops and a secret love of the in-platform deep dive? Do you wanna contribute to building explosive growth in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial-as-heck, shop-like-no-other that deeply believes in doing the work? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Ecommerce Business Analyst
Location: Queen-and-Bathurst-ish, Toronto x WFH flex as you wish
Reporting to: CEO
WHAT WE DO
We (seriously) build high growth consumer brands, with a focus on seed-to-series-A build and legacy retail transformation. Our technical expertise is the Big 3 Ecomm Revenue Drivers: site experience, email + sms marketing, and paid performance marketing. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of revenue growth.
We are curious beyond words. We are relentlessly driven to innovate. We believe that doing the work works - and do the work, we do.
What does that mean? You will really, really build.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
You will be responsible for building detailed, thoughtful, and insight-generating analysis of customer business.
- Supporting customers in optimizing their ecommerce business
- Conduct detailed data analysis across site experience, CMS platforms, performance platforms, retail platforms, and more
- Build weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting, assessing week over week, month over month, quarter over quarter, and year over year goals
- Provide technical guidance on internal systems and analytical approach
- Operate as a trusted advisor to internal teams, equipping them with business intelligence and insights to make better decisions
- Participate in high level discussions on the role of digital within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining the client’s digital & technology vision
- Supporting on the analysis of the business processes and challenges and helping clients address it with the most appropriate digital solution
WHAT WE WANNA SEE
- Masters degree preferred, preferably MBA or data science
- A solid understanding of the ecommerce landscape and tendency towards constant research/learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English essential, additional languages appreciated)
- Organized, professional, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills (Asana experience preferred)
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter (sell us, for real!) with your portfolio to jointhecrew [at] jcand [dot] co. We look forward to learning about you!
We may earn an affiliate commission through some of the links on our site.